The impact indicated below is a result of the dedication and hard work of Team Masoom, and is a constant source of inspiration and encouragement for us:
- Masoom has reached out to more than 10,000 beneficiaries over last six years.
- The outreach of Masoom increased from 180 students in 2008-09 to 3535 students in 2014-15.
- SSC pass percentage has grown from 36% (2008-09) to 75% (2014-15). Out of total students (1155) who passed SSC from night schools, 95% are pursuing higher education.
- Percentage of attendance has increased from 34% in 2008 to 64% in 2014 – 15.
- Students securing first class has escalated from 5% in 2008, to 16% in 2014-2015
- Access to Braille program has increased from 12 to over 52 students through Masoom’s intervention
- We have been instrumental in setting about School Management & Development Committees (SMDC) in 47 schools.
- Through our advocacy efforts 4000 students are getting access to the evening meal scheme through central government.
Career Cell Impact :
Total 1126 students have undergone English conversation classes done through Masoom.
Total 574 students have received computer education till now.
Interest mapping is done for 848 students.
Higher education scholarship is given to 500 students and 98 students have received vocational scholarship till now.
Impact of Advocacy